A few practical arrangements
We request you to take the following practical arrangements into account so that your stay will run as smoothly as possible:
- Check-in from 4 p.m. to 7p.m.
We request you to tell us the exact time of your arrival to ensure smooth check-in. Please feel free to let us know (24 hours) in advance if you prefer to check in earlier or have a lie-in on the day of your departure. We can arrange this for you, subject to availability and an additional fee.
- Additional persons or children are always communicated in advance and charged.
Please always inform us in advance of the age of the children so that we can take this into account when preparing the rooms.
- Breakfast is always requested in advance and costs EUR 19 per person.
- City tax is settled upon departure.
- Maximum number of persons in holiday home: 15 (+ 2 babies).
This number may not be exceeded.
- The bath linen may not be removed from the room and taken to the swimming pool.
- Smoking is forbidden in the rooms. It is allowed on the terrace.
- Heating and air conditioning are only used with windows and doors closed.
- Bathing clothing is mandatory.
- The bath products in the bathrooms belong to Maison Bousson.
- It is forbidden to bring your own drinks and to keep them in our refrigerator.
There is a wide range of drinks and beer available in the Honesty Bar.